Bangalore Fashion Week just wrapped up last week and here are few weird things that I learnt.
- Do not invest too much time in getting your outfits ready for the fashionable four days extravaganza because barely anyone's gonna look fashionable. (M not even kidding).
- You can take pictures from your camera but your cannot take pictures from your phone. (Wait... what? Am I the only one who thinks this is a load of crap? Can anyone explain the logic behind it?)
- Unlike any other fashion week in the world, Bangalore Fashion Week does not allow you to take pictures from your seat even if you promise not to slam it on anyone's face. (Well, I'd understand if the standards were higher than any other fashion week but Jeez Louise ... how much more retarded can you get?)
- You will be gawked at if you wear anything out of the ordinary. (Wait, aren't fashion weeks suppose to be a place to express your freedom to fashion? Unless I got it all wrong.)
- Carry a portable fan or Japanese fan because you will be burning to death as the hotel will be saving on some electricity bill by cutting the air conditioning. (pheww... it was hot in there for all the wrong reasons).
- Filtering crowd is an Alien term for the organizers. They will let anyone in for their publicity. (Well... there were quite a lot of douchbags loitering around pretending to be a part of media to get free drinks).
- If you are someone who has been invited by the PR agency and not directly by the event company then you will be treated as the audience member of Baba Ramdev's yoga class- (No flying f***s will be given).