Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 June 2014

From Puerto Rico. Meet Christian Vazquez.

No, seriously... If I could go back in times.. I would go back to when I was 16 and totally reconstruct myself. Ehhhh... but its now too late...might as well deal with the horror. I actually do every morning when I look in the mirror. 

So here is another very young and upcoming model from Puerto Rico "Christian Vazquez" who is an engineering student and is pursuing his modeling career at same time. Nothing like a well educated model. Added cherry to the cake.

Christian is a part of a fabulous agecy called "LIKUID" which is based in Puerto Rico.It is a talet and model management agency which was established in 2004 and has been growing eversince. Check out their website- www.likuidmanagement.com


Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by-  Edwin J.LeBron 

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Now here are the things you should know about Christian. He is 20 years old, he finds love and happiness in the simplest of things in life, loves adventure and loves to eat. He has been modeling from the past 7 months in Puerto Rico along with his studies and had some small roles in movies as well. Talk about working hard....pheww.. Christian sure does know how to work hard both at modeling and his studies. If I were to do that then I would definitely fail in all my exams. You know coz I am made of nothing but some feather and sass ..lol (wink).   

I was talking to Christian about health and fitness when he told me-

Great shape and fitness does not come easy. You have to be focused and in control. Workout regularly. It involves a lot of hard work and many sacrifices. You will have to give up things that you love the most. I also had to make many sacrifices but now that I am seeing the result, I feel happy and satisfied. This keeps me motivated. 

Well you may not see Christian with lot of clothes on in the pictures below but he sure has got style after all style does not only come from clothes rite? So I was talking to him about his style inspirations just to know a bit more about him, and he said-

I always go through a lot of magazines, I follow the top models of the world and photographers. I take inspirations from all, put them together and make my own style. My basic need is to be comfortable and fashionable at the same time.

Looking at him I was wondering what the hell did I do to make my parents proud of me when I was 20... I couldn't think of even one thing... nevermind. Maybe in my next life I would ;) 

Wishing all the very best for your future Christian. May you become the most wanted male model. 

Follow Chris on Instagram @chris_vr94

Names of all the photographers and the designer are mentioned below every picture. 

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by Jeileen M Ocasio 

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by Agel Lopez. Outfit designed by Jose Raul

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by Nolan Rivera

Pic by-  Edwin J.LeBron 


No comments:

Post a Comment