Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 July 2014

"Kingfisher Ultra Style Week 2014" in Collaboration with "Storm Entertainment" Bangalore.

Last weekend the city of Bangalore witnessed the ultimate fashion extravaganza. Yes I am talking about "Kingfisher Ultra Bangalore Style Week", in collaboration with Storm Entertainment (Storm Fashion Company). Some of the biggest names in the fashion industry showcased their collection. Designers like- Jattinn Kochhar, Rocky S, Agni Mitra Paul, Poonam Vohra, Manoviraj Khosla, Mona Pali,,Sarwari Anam , Pooja Rahu and many more. 

I had the privilege to attend all the three days of this glitterati event. The fashion show and after party with free drinks. What more can a fashion blogger ask for.  I got the chance to meet some amazing people from the fashion Industry and moreover I got to meet and hangout with Mr.India 2014 "Prateek Jain" who was also present at the venue. 

Below are some of the selected pictures day wise. Sadly I could not click pictures of my own outfits the way I should have but you still can see what I wore. This time I made turban my signature style and sported it with western outfit with a little eye makeup. Hope you like it! 

Day 1


Selfie with designer Manoviraj Khosla








DAY 2

with Mr.India 2014 "Prateek Jain












DAY 3








Pic by Nikos Narkissos

Pic by Nikos Narkissos

Pic by Nikos Narkissos


Pic by Nikos Narkissos

Pic by Nikos Narkissos

Pic by Nikos Narkissos

Pic by Nikos Narkissos

Pic by Nikos Narkissos



No comments:

Post a Comment